The Butlerib II Roof is an economical cladding solution for industrial buildings, warehouses, or out-buildings where durability and serviceability are a main concern.
- 1-1/2” corrugation makes the Butlerib II roof panel one of the strongest in the industry.
- Preformed sealant grooves and guides promote accurate sealant placement between panels.
- “Return leg” full side-lap corrugation provides extra support at the panel side laps.
- Available in 24 or 26 gauge.
- Easily insulated with fiberglass blanket insulation.
- UL Class 90 wind uplift rating available with certain assemblies.